Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Luxury Watch

The lovely girls at etailer are giving us another fantastic chance to showcase our blogs & let us win £300 worth of vouchers to spend at selfridges (runner up £200) now if you're like me & your easily fascinated with watches, face shapes, textured straps, some with numbers, some with nothing but arms making you second guess the time this is a great one for you. When i first started wearing watches it wasnt to tell the time it was a fashion statement, the bigger the better, the blingier the better! Now I like to stick with timeless peices that are functional, easy to tell the time on & also in accordance to my outfit so I usually swap between 3 - a stainless steel dolce & gabbana number which I think half the population of Glasgow had in 2009 but still my favourite one to date, then the gold ingersoll I got for my 21st so I like to keep this one special and then my little cute casio I bought whilst on holibags in Gran Can. Watches are a great accessorie & I often find my self quetioning fashionistas who just dont wear one as I think it tops an outfit off it's almost a pet hate if I leave the house without my watch I feel totally naked, what are your views ?

 

THE EVOLUTION OF THE LUXURY WATCH

Evolution of the Luxury Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment