Thursday 16 January 2014

GRABBLE


 (image taken from grabble)


Okay, so a couple of weeks back I notice Grabble where looking for bloggers to collaborate with and create outfit stories on their website. I was intrigued and wanted to find out more about it, so that is what I did. After a few e-mails back and forward with Katie from grabble I became really interested, i mean I'm always scrolling through these sites after site ogling at all the beautiful clothes available then forgetting where i seen what.  Its a hard game on line shopping.

What is Grabble i hear you ask? I'm type type typing away here as if you know what I'm going on about.

Well...

Grabble is an on line fashion discovery website. Every single item on the site has been chosen from us, using the simple 'grab' button. This allows us to browse all our favourite websites and save everything we love into our own personal selected collections. The collections will be stored for you which allows you to come back later or even share with your friends. You can install the 'grab' button into your bookmarks to make life easier. Grabble also notify you if anything you have grabbed has went into sale or is on promotion. 
(taken from About us video clip)

So i got to set making my profile finally after i got my Internet installed :| 4 weeks without the Internet - what even is that? 

So far I have 3 different collections which i would love for yous to go and view & tell me what you think about my selections.

Wish List 
(ps I have an obsession with orange atm)

Weekend Outfits 

Day to day life 

Have you joined up to grabble yet? If so have you made any collections? I would love to see them.

Leave your comments please.




No comments:

Post a Comment