Monday 7 April 2014

MENS FLORALS & CO-ORDS

Right, well we've seen about every female fashion blogger don these matchy matchy, co-ord, two pieces right in time for summer. What about the boys I hear you say? Well don't worry scottnothingtodowithyou has got it covered. I've handpicked a few of my favourite co-ords and floral numbers that are available for us boys to wear with style this summer. These are key pieces that can either be dressed up or down and keep you the centre of attention - if that's what your into.

 Bomber -  New Look | Shorts - ASOS | Co-ord Suit - ASOS |
Shirt - Joyrich | Shirt - USC | Shorts - USC

There you have it my chosen key floral and co-ord pieces for the summer. I've got a few of these on my wish list at the moment and can't wait to show you how I style them up. Whats great about each of the above is that they are all very affordable which allows you to keep the bank balance happy and you never know you might even be able to squeeze in a couple of cocktails and look ever so trendy whilst doing so.

SUMMER IS COMING I AM VERY EXCITED ARE YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment