Thursday 10 April 2014

TOPSHOP BUCHANAN STREET PREVIEW


Last night I was invited along to the Topshop Buchanan Street store preview. Recently they have been undergoing an exciting new refurb and let me tell you the new store looks AMAZING. When I think back to what the store used to be like - or should I say felt like? which was small, dim and a little bit crammed, well let me tell you that it be no more! The store is so bright and spacious and they've even created more floor space where the fitting rooms used to be at the back making way for lots more amazing clothes. The store was looking in tip-top condition and the visual merchandising work in store was bang on trend - of course with the Topshop twist. See for yourself below.





 




The store now stretches itself over the three floors, so boys unfortunately no more Topman for you here but the good news is it's only a couple of doors up HOORAH! In store we took a look at the different trends they are pushing atm which went from sports luxe to folk trend and from flower garden to pacific life. Every time I go to previews like these it makes me envious that I'm not a girl as all the clothes are just so amazing! I always need to try a little something something on so last night it was some sunglasses but I wont embaress myself by showing you's the picture.

Next it was time for the fashion show - some of the Topshop staff where kind enough to don this seasons must have pieces and strut down the runway in front of us bloggers and some other Topshop staff - if it where me I'd be shaking like a leaf so I think a huge WELL DONE is in order for these guys.



























So, if you had to make me choose a favourite outfit from each gender hands down I would say for Topshop the triple denim combo done it for me and for Topman the oversize dogstooth shirt - which is on my NEED NEED NEED list.

So there you have it, a night with Topshop summed up in a blog. Get yourselves down to the new store and see the new fantastic look and whilst your there get yourself up-to date on this seasons hottest trends and must have pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment