Monday 20 October 2014

IT'S A POP UP!

Hello everyone, scottnothingtodowithyou has some amazing news to share with you. Shearer candles has a brand new pop up store within the very fabulous Princes Square - Glasgow. 

Now we all know from previous posts and copious amounts of instagram pictures that I'm a bit daft for candles so I was super excited to be invited to the launch preview for a first look at the brand new store and a first look at some of the amazing Christmas scents Shearer candles have to offer.



The store is situated on the ground floor of Princes Square and very easy to find. As I approached the store the lights where dimmed which gave it a very exclusive feel, I was welcomed by a beautiful mix of scents that where burning beautifully away inside the beautifully decorated space. The store was set up and Christmas came early for us all that night. There was a perfectly placed dinning table in the centre of the room with decorations that gave off that perfect Christmas dinner feeling. There was candles lit all around, a Christmas tree and its very own fire place and it felt super cosy but spacious at the same time was a perfect mixture.



I took a look around the store with Jennifer and Naomi my fellow blogging beauties and gave them the low down on all the candles I had learned about from my previous trip the Shearer Candles factory (recap here). I also got to catch up with the girls from wave pr and the girls from Shearers and talk about all things candles and Christmas. A favourite candle mentioned by many on the night was the Persian Lime candle which of course I automatically added to my shopping list that I had been storing in my head.



After a little over indulging on some of the most amazing appetisers and sniffing every scent about four or five times I finally decided on the candles I was going home with. A selection of candles where 50% so I had to take full advantage of that! I was instantly in candle overload. My hands where that full at one point after picking up so many that I had to make two trips around the store! I got around about 10 candles in a selection of sizes all for under £30 which I couldn't believe. The candles are fantastic and leave the smell lingering even after blown out.


If you're stuck for Christmas gifts or looking for a new scent for the house I would recommend getting yourself along.My favourite scent for the moment is Egyptian Cotton it is so fresh and perfect for burning in the bedroom before going to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment