Sunday 9 November 2014

I'M EASY LIKE A SUNDAY MORNING

It's rare that I get a full weekend off work, so when I do there is nothing I love doing more than waking up and enjoying my own company. For me I wake up have a shower an get into the most comfortable thing I own. I tend to wear something practical just incase I need to leave the house without any warning.

I've put together an 'Easy like a Sunday morning' outfit below from the one and only ASOS!





The loungewear that I've chosen from ASOS is perfect for complete Sunday comfort and can easily be worn for that quick jaunt around the supermarket for some Sunday essentials. 

The trainers which are also from ASOS finish of the outfit and give it the sports luxe look.

Taking as long as I do to do my hair  the baseball cap is the perfect item for a lazy day. I can just throw it on and not have to worry about how my hair looks and don't take half as long as I do making sure my hair is perfecto!

How do you like to spend your Sundays? Let me know :) !



No comments:

Post a Comment